Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl sunday

Today is the Superbowl Sunday - While I painted my nails I watched about 30 minutes, mostly for the commercials. I am now sitting down at my desk getting ready to read about Case Studies. A case study is an analysis of a person or group and their development in relation to a certain life situation. That is the best I can describe it right now.

Today was really great. It was sunny and about 57 for the high. I did laundry, worked on my dissertation, worked on a theory paper, the Nike paper and did some yoga with Jay. I went to the grocery store and got tea, broccoli and rice for the week. I also baked some g-free cookies, I had a sweet tooth. Nothing new about that!

Well, off to read and take some notes then to bed! I have got the 5:45am wake up call for workout class at the gym. Then I am in week 5 (out of 11) for the Winter quarter! Feels like time goes by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment