Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hmmmmm

Good Morning,

Today is Saturday and I am snuggled on my couch contemplating my attack for the day. I have several to-do's and feel more motivated when I have a game plan (often abbreviated GP).

In other news, I have decided to sell my car! I am having my expert brother help in the process of getting it posted on the internet and take care of all the specifics. My thought is that it is time for a new car and I can invest in a newer more environmentally friendly one when I get to WVU. In order to get the ball rolling on my car, I'll need to wash it and take pictures of it today. Hoping the sunshine comes out because pictures look happier with the sun.

Yesterday the sun was so amazing! I took Mugsy to the doggy park for over an hour and he loved it! He was running around and playing with the other dogs. It was really cute. It is also funny how to the other dog owners remember who you are based on your dog. One person said to me yesterday, "oh how is Mugsy doing?" Hahahahaha

Here are a few pictures of a design submission I am sending to the ITAA Hawaiian Conference that is coming up this November- WVU is sending me there :) This will be the first time ever that I am being sent to a conference all expenses paid AND they are sending me because I am smart. Awesome. Aside from this design I am submitting a research project and anti-fat bias in the apparel and merchandising management academic departments..... but I think these pictures are more interesting than a research article :)



                       

Buttttttttt........... If you are interested, below is the work in progress of the research I am submitting.




No comments:

Post a Comment