Friday, March 16, 2012

Fashion tips!

Hahah I am laughing outloud in my office as I admire my very trendy and fashion forward outfit for today. I am wearing DGH high waisted, tapered (yes tapered) aqua blue denim pants with an adorable charlie brown sweater. Here is my interoperation of the spring trends, it is actually sunny outside so I decided to spruce things up a bit. Not to mention that I get to see one of my best friends tonight! When I am in a good mood I always tend to dress a little louder.


 Reflection: I am where I am today because I initially loved to draw, create and play with clothing. How funny that those things brought me to where I am right now...... In a very messy office with papers and candy wrappers around. I guess not too different from when I was younger :)


So back to my fashion tips! The rage this Spring 2012 is bright bold colors in a single location. This trend is called color blocking. For example, you wear bright yellow pants with a printed or sheer top. Here are a few pics from Fashion Week in Milan and GAP's 2012 collection:

The yellow on black is really hot right now and so are the 'loud' colored pants.






No comments:

Post a Comment