Thursday, August 9, 2012

Getting settled in!

Pictures of the house!
Things are going well and I am really enjoying Morgantown. I had met several of the neighbors and my colleagues have made me feel so welcomed. They are even hosting a "Welcome to WVU" party for me this month. Mugsy is adjusting well with the exception of the heat. We have been doing our longer walks at night after the temperature drops a little. This is where we have met most of the neighbors and even a couple who moved here from Oregon! Turns out there are several people in my College that went to school at OSU and are now here teaching and researching! Kasey and Aunt Kelly get here tomorrow and it will be so nice to have familiar faces around. As much as I love socializing and meeting new people, it can be a lot of work too. So it will be nice to have family around. Next major task is to set up my office on campus! I'll post pictures of that soon! Miss you all xxoo

My dressing room! Basically a huge closet that has my vanity, clothes and accessories <3



Upstairs bathroom- I decided to go with a beach theme :)

  Guest Room- America


Jays Office........ leaving that room up to him. I did agree to re-paint it though, He is not that into the Lilac #5.

One of my favorite places in the house. The patio off the kitchen overlooking the backyard. 



Dining room


Dining room looking into the kitchen.


With the french doors half closed


Kitchen

More kitchen...


Mugsy in the kitchen!

Stairs to the upstairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment