Monday, April 2, 2012

First day of Spring Quarter

Today was my first day back at school after Spring break. I could use another 4 or 5 days of sleeping in but I have to get back to the grind in order to finish my degree.

I lectured today and I have about 50 students in my class this term, the largest by far. I also have 6 males! And that is the most I have ever had! This will be a fun an interesting term.

Today I am also planning to transcribe interviews:
transcribe |tranˈskrīb|verb [ with obj. ]put (thoughts, speech, or data) into written or printed form: each interview was taped and transcribed.
Basiclly, I have conducted about 7 interviews and I need to listen to the audio recording and then type it out verbatim. Fun and slightly painful after about an hour....... I enjoy listening to the content but after your fingers start to cramp it is hard to focus......
Hmmm. what else and I planning to do today? Possible submit another research project idea to my advisor, I have to keep the ball rolling if I want to meet my research quota. 
Tonight: NCAA final, dinner and sleepy time. 
Spring break overview:










No comments:

Post a Comment